A coastal decision maker is anyone whose professional choices impact the health of coastal resources or habitats, including municipal planners, county council members, developers, engineers, and many others. The North Inlet-Winyah Bay CTP operates in Horry and Georgetown Counties in Northeastern SC.
- Elected/Appointed Officials
- Municipal Staff (Planners, Public Works, Stormwater Departments, etc.)
- State agency personnel
- State and regional professional associations
- Land Developers and Owners
- Engineers, Architects, Designers, and Landscapers
- Non-Profit staff
- Coastal Business professionals and associations
The Coastal Training Program was created to serve local audiences and to address local needs. You can request a specific training topic or program by contacting the CTP Coordinator.
Coastal Traing Program Pages
Latest Coastal Training Program News
Coastal Training Program Contact